- You need to be a trusted freelancer on the platform to obtain high-paying projects.
Link To: workother.com
If you are a freelancer and you are an SEO specialist, this platform has everything you are looking for. workother is specially designed to find hundreds of potential jobs related to SEO, where you can help your customers optimize the traffic of their search engines and increase the visibility of their searches and website sales.
- Why should you use this platform as Fiverr alternatives?
It is made exclusively for people specialized in independent works related to SEO, where you will find jobs related to SEO such as:
- Link building services
- Search engine traffic
- Services related to the site
- Off-site services and much more.
- workother is an exclusive platform for freelancers specialized in SEO.
- It offers a unique opportunity to excel in the field of SEO, working together with small, medium and large companies.
- You can find a wide variety of tasks and projects because the SEO industry grows more and more over time and people use workother to outsource their work.
workother : Cons
- In this platform, 20% commission is charged to the self-employed.
- workother is limited only to people who offer services related to SEO.
Link To: 99designs.com
This is one of the best Premium platforms you can find, created to provide solutions to people who want Premium designs such as logos, web design, graphic design and much more. At 99Designs, freelancers have the opportunity to send their design samples and if customers like and are satisfied with said sample, the freelancer receives a payment for said sample.
- Why use this platform as Fiverr alternatives?
If you are a designer and you want to start your career as a freelancer, this platform is excellent because it is created so that designers stand out and get good payments for their work. Their exclusive job offers related to design are excellent for making money simply using your laptop.
In addition to this, by using this platform you will gain access to a high-pay network group. This is because 99Designs is an ultra-premium platform where customers are willing to pay hundreds and thousands of dollars to get only a logo or graphic design with the special characteristics they want and a high quality. This platform has been used by around 440,000 clients to find independent designers to create their ideal logo or design, you can definitely find a lot of potential customers for your skills as a designer.
You will also find a wide variety of categories related to design, among them are:
- Icon or button on the Facebook cover.
- Illustration or graphics.
- Landing page design.
- Logo and brand identity package.
- Logo and business card.
- Logo and hosted website.
- Logo and social network package.
- Logo design
- Magazine cover and many other categories.
99Designs : Pros
- It is an exclusive platform for freelance designers.
- In 99Designs there is a great chance of finding a high-paying project.
- It offers access to contests where you can get all the money from your projects without any commission.
- It is a Premium platform for design, logos, graphics and much more.
99Designs : Cons
- They charge 10% commission for each project.
Link To: freeeup.com
This is a new alternative to Fiverr, Freeup, as well as Toptal, has a very rigorous recruitment process with the idea of keeping only the best professional freelancers in the world on its platform. If you get access to it, you will have the opportunity to get really potential jobs which are well paid.
- Why use Freeup instead of other alternatives to Fiverr?
Due to Freeup’s rigorous recruitment process, only 1% of the monthly applicants who register on the website will have access to the wide variety of high paying jobs there.
In addition, there are more than 85 different skill sets of various categories to offer services at a fixed or hourly rate. Among the categories that you will find in this platform are:
- E-commerce and Amazon
- Sales and Marketing
- Web development
- Content creation
- Administrative support
Unlike other Fiverr alternatives, in this platform, you will be paid weekly. This is because the billing periods are carried out from Wednesday to Tuesday of each week. All clients invoice on Thursday and freelancers will receive their payment on the following Thursday.
Freeup : Pros
- Although it is a new platform there is a large number of potential customers who are looking for independent professionals.
- Free up has a wide variety of categories to provide their skills as an independent professional.
- Weekly payments for freelancers
Freeup : Cons
- It is not as popular as the other alternatives mentioned in this article.
- This platform charges a 15% commission for each project carried out.
Link To: freelancer.com
This is another platform that offers impressive jobs, from SEO to delivery, website development and application creation. Your platform is easy to use, just complete your profile and complete your skill set, after that you will find jobs that match your skills.
- Why use Freelancer as alternatives to Fiverr?
There are 28 million people around the world who use this platform to earn money thanks to their abilities. You can find jobs in almost any category you can imagine.
Preferred Freelancer, this is an option on this platform that allows applicants to access projects with the largest platform budgets.
- It is one of the largest platforms, with 28 million freelancers around the world.
- You can find tasks and projects in almost any category you can imagine.
- Option “preferred freelancer” that gives you very useful benefits.
- Its processing fee is 10%, a little less than the percentage of the platforms mentioned above.
5. People Per Hour
Link To: peopleperhour.com
Unlike the other Fiverr platforms that you can find in this article, in People Per Hour you can find different job offers in which you will work only a few hours a day. This is a great opportunity for those people who want to start as freelancers since they will be able to adapt the working hours to their liking. In addition to this, in this platform, you will find a wide variety of categories for you to choose the ideal job for you.
- Why use People Per Hour on other alternatives?
Currently, there are more than 1 million people using this platform every day to get work independently, from writing to logo design and business automation.
People Per Hour offers excellent advantages for referrals. If you manage to attract new customers to this platform, you will get a commission of 30 euros for each person who uses your referral link.
People Per Hour : Pros
- You get a lot of money if you send references to this platform.
- You will have access to more than 1 million customers.
- Flexible schedule, you can work 1 hour or less per day and earn money as a freelancer.
People Per Hour : Cons
- There is great competition in this platform, because of this it is difficult to get tasks and projects a bit.
Link To: upwork.com
This is the alternative to Fiverr number 1 of the independent workers. Upwork is a platform based on the cloud and allows companies in any industry to easily find incredible talents through filters that limit the set of candidates; previously, this platform was known as Elance-oDesk. At present, this platform is used by millions of people around the world, and it can perform independent tasks from design to writing, SEO or virtual assistance.
- Why use Upwork as Fiverr alternatives?
In Upwork you will find a wide range of jobs, from the development of Android to the writing and management of social networks. Thousands of jobs where you can earn money as a freelancer.
In addition, Upwork has a wide reach since it is not necessary to create your own portfolio or an endless list of clients who are interested in your services. Upwork gives you the opportunity to surprise your potential clients with your proposals since you can access a large group of them simply by looking for the job you would like to do.
- Most of their clients are real; there is no concern for false clients.
- Access to a large number of potential customers.
- 14 million users around the world on its platform.
Upwork : Cons
- Upwork has a high processing fee, charging 20% to freelancers in its initial $ 500 for a client, 10% for $ 500 to $ 10,000 and 5% for invoices in excess of $ 10,000.